- U.S.G.A. rules govern all play.
- Shirts are required at all times. Shirts with collars, T-shirts and sleeveless shirts are acceptable.
- Tank-tops, halter tops, bathing suit tops and “cropped” shirts are not permitted.
- Appropriate footwear is required.
- Slow play will not be tolerated. Slower players must allow faster player to play through.
- Each player must have an individual set of clubs and a bag.
- Carts must use cart paths when provided. Drivers must follow all posted rules, or usage will be denied.
- All alcohol must be purchased on property.
- All yardage’s measured to the center of green
The Lake Chelan Golf Course wants its guests and employees to stay safe during the Coronavirus outbreak. Please follow these steps to help us all get through this. Failure to adhere to these guidelines may result in termination of privileges or services.
All golf and possible exposure to the coronavirus is at your own risk.
A limit of 2 people at a time may enter the proshop for check in or call 509-682-8026 for remote check in.
Rental golf carts are limited to 1 rider each. Private carts may have 2 riders if from the same household. No exceptions.
Driving range is limited to a warm-up only. Extended practice time is not allowed.
No rental clubs or rental pull carts available.
Please practice social distancing by staying at least six feet away from other golfers. Please do not congregate in groups on the golf course property.
Cups will be raised from the hole for a “target” and once the target is hit the ball is holed. Please do not touch the flagstick, hole or cup.
All bunker rakes are removed, please smooth the sand with your foot or club.
Garbage cans have been placed by #9 and #18 green, it is your responsibility to throw away your trash after your round.
The bathrooms in the clubhouse will be open, however only 2 people at a time will be allowed to enter the clubhouse.
Bathrooms on the course will be open. Please use hand sanitizer provided.
The food concession will be open for takeout only Please call 509-423-1787 or 509-630-8355.
****These guidelines may change at any time due to best practices from golf industry experts and or the State of Washington. The health and safety of our golfers and staff are of upmost importance.