The Lake Chelan Golf Course has long been the favorite course of golfers of all skill levels. The setting and the views from the course are unmatched anywhere in the Northwest. Our professional and friendly staff can help you with all your golfing needs.
Download the Lake Chelan Golf Course App here!
- You can make tee times on line…..
- keep your score and do a skins game…..
- GPS for the Lake Chelan Golf Course….
- Keep in contact with the pro shop….
- View CJ’s on the course food and beverage menu…
- Get important updates and information….
Call now to book your tee times or book online!
- Full Service Restaurant (take out only during COVID19 restrictions)
- Rental Clubs & Carts
- Fully Stocked Pro Shop
- Lessons Available (suspended during COVID19 restrictions)
- Incredible Views!
Please call about tournament, group or business meetings. Special arrangements can be made with the professional staff.
- The Lake Chelan Golf Course wants its guests and employees to stay safe during the Coronavirus outbreak. Please follow these steps to help us all get through this. Failure to adhere to these guidelines may result in termination of privileges or services.
- All golf and possible exposure to the coronavirus is at your own risk.
- A limit of 2 people at a time may enter the proshop for check in or call 509-682-8026 for remote check in.
- Driving range is limited to a warm-up only. Extended practice time is not allowed.
- No rental clubs or rental pull carts available.
- Please practice social distancing by staying at least six feet away from other golfers. Please do not congregate in groups on the golf course property.
- Cups will be raised from the hole for a “target” and once the target is hit the ball is holed. Please do not touch the flagstick, hole or cup.
- All bunker rakes are removed, please smooth the sand with your foot or club.
- Garbage cans have been placed by #9 and #18 green, it is your responsibility to throw away your trash after your round.
- The bathrooms in the clubhouse will be open, however only 2 people at a time will be allowed to enter the clubhouse.
- Bathrooms on the course will be open. Please use hand sanitizer provided.
- The food concession will be open for takeout only Please call 509-423-1787 or 509-630-8355.
****These guidelines may change at any time due to best practices from golf industry experts and or the State of Washington. The health and safety of our golfers and staff are of upmost importance.