Willmorth Construction Updates
City of Chelan Public Works
- Provides safe, clean water service to the City of Chelan.
- Operates the Water Filtration Plant with 6.5 million Gallons per day total capacity, with average daily flow of 1 to 1.5 million gallons.
- Services and maintains approximately 141,000 feet of pipe with 1572 services and manages 5 pressure zones.
- Maintains 10 reservoirs with a total capacity of 1.738 MG.
- Performs water quality analyses to insure public health and compliance with state and federal drinking water quality regulations.
- Responds to customer service calls.
- Monitors cross-connection compliance.