City of Chelan LAKESHORE RV PARK – RESERVATION POLICY
Reservations may be made 9 months to the date in advance by calling us at 509-682-8023. Reservation arrival date changes are not permitted. Reservation requests can only be made by phone. Each site reservation requires advance payment of the First Two Nights stay plus a $5 non-refundable booking fee. There is absolutely no subletting of sites. The person registered for each site is responsible for the actions of everyone registered at the site. We accept VISA or MasterCard ONLY.
- Office Hours are 8:00 am to 4:30pm, Monday through Friday, September through May
- Office Hours are 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, 7 days a week, June through August
MULTIPLE SITE RESERVATIONS are processed one at a time and cannot be under the same name. If you are booking more than one site for the same dates we require a deposit for each site and the name, address, phone #, email address, type and size of RV (if applicable) and number of people for each site.
Base rates include up to 2 licensed vehicles (truck campers will count as another vehicle if removed from the bed of the truck) and 4 people. A maximum of 8 people per site are allowed and a maximum of 2 vehicles. Children under 6 years of age are free but are included in the total occupancy count.
Memorial Day Weekend is a 3-night minimum of Friday, Saturday, and Sunday. To maintain a family environment and ensure the quality of your stay, extraordinary rules will apply during Memorial Day weekend. See Memorial Day Weekend Letter if applicable.
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT
Check-in is No Earlier than 2:00 pm. EARLY ARRIVALS will be required to park off premise as there is no additional parking available in the Lakeshore RV Park.
Check-in requires Valid ID and Confirmation Letter. Site holder must be the first person to arrive at the site, until then no one else can go to the site.
Check-out is 12:00 pm.
RV RENTAL DELIVERIES
Patrons having third-party delivery of an RV to a reserved campsite must provide parks staff contact information for the rental company upon check-in.
RV SITE RESTRICTIONS
Beginning the first Saturday following the 4th of July thru the third Saturday in August, sites 51 through 132 in Areas D & E are only reserved in 7-day, Saturday to Saturday, blocks. Maximum stay during this time in areas D & E is 3 weeks.
All RV sites must have a RV (Recreational Vehicle) present at time of check-in. RV’s are classified as: Motor Homes, 5th Wheels, Travel Trailers, Tent Trailers, Truck Campers, and Conversion Vans. A truck and camper becomes two separate vehicles if the camper is removed from the bed of the truck. Patrons attempting to check-in to an RV Site without an RV will be turned away and will lose the deposit.
TENT SITE RESTRICTIONS
Tents must be placed on the 16’x16’ tent pad, or asphalt parking pad. Tent only camping is restricted to our 22 designated tent sites only. Unlike RV sites, Tent sites may include any type of licensed vehicle, providing they fit on the site pad.
Staff will make every effort to make sure the assigned site is available upon arrival, but site assignments are not guaranteed. All site changes must be approved and processed by Reservation Staff prior to any changes. Additional charges will apply for any changes to the reservation.
Cancellations Require 21 Day Notice to be given prior to the arrival date by phone only. We will refund the deposit minus the $5 non-refundable processing fee and a $25 cancellation fee. Refunds will not be issued for notification under 21 days prior to the arrival date. Refunds will not be issued due to weather conditions, acts of nature, or anything outside of the City’s control. Refunds will not be issued to those who check out early. You will be declared a no show if you do not arrive within the first 48 hours of your arrival date unless the reservation is paid in full.
City of Chelan LAKESHORE RV PARK POLICIES and POLICY ENFORCEMENT
We reserve the right to ask people to leave the premises for noncompliance of any of our rules. If asked to leave, refunds will not be issued. Reservations arriving with a dog during peak summer (Which Is Memorial Day Weekend and then starting July 1st until Labor Day) will forfeit deposit and will not be allowed in RV Park. There are no exceptions to these rules. The first violation of these rules can result in eviction from the RV Park with No Refund.
- ALL VISITORS must check in at the registration booth and are welcome until 11:00 pm with the exception of Memorial Day Weekend. Visitor vehicles must park in the Don Morse Day Use Paid Parking area.
- CAMPFIRES are not allowed in any Chelan city parks including the LAKESHORE RV PARK. Portable propane fire pits, barbeques, and camp stoves are permitted.
- QUIET HOURS are from 11:00 pm to 7:00 am. All outdoor music, video, and loud conversations must be concluded by 11:00 pm. Noise complaints may result in eviction.
- PETS – No dogs of any size are allowed in the RV Park Friday, Saturday and Sunday of Memorial Weekend and from July 1st through Labor Day weekend. The rest of the year dogs are welcome. Pets must be under control at all times. Scoop and leash laws apply. Dogs must never be left unattended at the site or left alone in the RV. You are liable for your pet’s actions.
- LOSS and DAMAGE of PERSONAL PROPERTY – Lakeshore RV Park is fenced but the City is not responsible for loss incurred due to damage or theft during your stay. Please secure all property whenever leaving the site.
- CONDUCT – Actions by any person (as determined by Park Management) of any nature which may be dangerous, creates a health and safety problem, or disturbs others is not permitted which includes but not limited to, any act involving a weapon, any type of perceived domestic violence, disturbing or excessive noise, intoxication, underage drinking, threatening, fighting, immoral or illegal conduct, profanity, or abusive language or conduct is not permitted and will be referred to the Chelan County Sheriff’s Office. Any persons engaged in any of these activities may be evicted from the Lakeshore RV Park.
o Marijuana Usage – It is unlawful to open a package containing marijuana, or to use any products containing marijuana in view of the general public or in a public place. – RCW 69.50.445
o Alcohol – is allowed within your designated campsite of campers at least 21 years of age. Sites with MINORS in possession of alcohol will be reported to the Chelan County Sheriff’s department.
- TOWING – Vehicles parked in any location other than the vehicles registered campsite may be towed at the owner’s expense. (Municipal Code 10.38). This includes other empty campsites, in front of restroom buildings, in the roadway or on the grass.
- MATS – Mats, rugs or any carpeting must be no larger than 2’ x 3’ in size and must remain on the asphalt pad.
- GROUNDS MAINTENANCE – Any object that can burn the grass must be removed from the lawns. Items that burn the grass are, but not limited to, tents / shelters with floors, coolers, inflatable floats, toys and mattresses. These items can be placed on the asphalt pad or leaned against a vehicle.
- WATERING – Grass around the paved site pad will be watered using pop-up sprinklers on Monday, Wednesday and Friday evenings between 11:00 pm to 6:00 am. Any interference with in-ground sprinkler systems may result in eviction. Tents not setup on tent pads during this time are at risk and we advise that you do not leave any items that you do not want to get wet outside at any time. We will not be held liable for damaged property. Manual watering during the day will be done as needed and you may be asked to move your belongings.
- LINES & NETS- Trees, fences, and utility posts must be kept free of all ropes, lines, hammocks or pet leashes at all times. Additionally, game nets must be taken down at dusk.
- PAY PARKING – Don Morse Park & Lakeshore Marina have pay parking lots. All visitor parking and any vehicles that do not fit at a campsite are prohibited from parking in the RV Park. Lakeshore RV Parking Passes are ONLY valid within the RV Park. They are not valid for parking in the Day-Use parking lot, Marina Parking Lot, or anywhere else in the City of Chelan.
- PROHIBITED VEHICLES – Unauthorized vehicles, including but not limited to golf carts, go-karts, pocket-bikes or ORV’s, which are not licensed for operation on the streets and highways of the State of Washington cannot be operated within the RV Park or City Parks. Anyone driving a vehicle which is licensed within the City of Chelan must possess a valid Driver’s License.