City of Chelan Parks & Recreation
LAKESHORE MARINA RESERVATION POLICIES, RULES AND REGULATIONS
PO Box 1669, 409 W. Manson Hwy
Chelan, WA 98816
Reservations may be made 9 months to the date in advance by calling us at 509-682-8023. Reservation arrival date changes are not permitted. Reservation requests can only be made by phone. Each slip reservation requires advance payment of the First Two Nights stay plus a $5 non-refundable booking fee. To ensure you are placed in an appropriate sized slip, we will require the overall length of the vessel and beam width. There is absolutely no subletting of slips. We accept VISA or MasterCard ONLY.
- Office Hours are 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, Monday through Friday, September through May
- Office Hours are 8:00 am to 4:30 pm, 7 days a week, June through August
Staff will make every effort to make sure the assigned slip is available upon arrival, but slip assignments are not guaranteed. All slip changes must be approved and processed by Reservation Staff prior to any changes. Additional charges will apply for any changes to the reservation.
CHECK-IN & CHECK-OUT
Check-in is No Earlier than 2:00 pm. Check-out is 12:00 noon.
Don Morse Park & Lakeshore Marina have pay parking lots. Moorage Reservations do not include parking. Pay parking required per occupied space. Lakeshore RV Parking Passes are ONLY valid within the RV Park. They are not valid for parking in the Marina Parking Lot, Day-Use parking lot or anywhere else in the City of Chelan.
Cancellations Require 21 Day Notice to be given prior to the arrival date by phone only. We will refund the deposit minus the $5 non-refundable processing fee and a $10 cancellation fee. Refunds will not be issued for notification under 21 days prior to the arrival date. Refunds will not be issued due to weather conditions, acts of nature, or anything outside of the City’s control. Refunds will not be issued to those who check out early. You will be declared a no show if you do not arrive within the first 48 hours of your arrival date unless the reservation is paid in full.
Dogs are allowed in the Marina. Dogs are not allowed Beginning the Friday of Memorial Day Weekend through Labor Day Weekend in the Don Morse Day Use Park. The rest of the year dogs are welcome throughout the parks. Pets must be under control at all times. Scoop and leash laws apply and pets must never be left unattended. You are liable for your pet’s actions.
All visitors and users of the Marina shall observe a quiet time between 11:00 pm and 7:00 am.
- All Marina slip users must register upon arrival at the Marina or RV Office.
- Have boat ready to prevent delays in the boat launch area.
- All Marina watercraft users may NOT moor longer than ONE HOUR at the end of launch ramp.
- Each vessel launched must pay the launch fee.
- All Marina parking must be paid upon arrival at the Marina Parking Lot Kiosk.
- No-wake Zone restriction is strictly enforced by Chelan County Sheriff’s Marine Patrol.
A vessel’s moorage and safety is the responsibility of the watercraft owner/user. The City of Chelan is not responsible for the safety of vessels moored within the Marina and will not bail out any sinking vessel. We follow Washington State Clean Marina Best Management Practices
- There is ABSOLUTELY NO FUELING of any kind in the Marina.
- Report oil and fuel spills immediately to Washington State’s hotline at 1(800) OILS-911 and the National Response Center 1-800-424-8802. If you cause a spill, stop it at the source and start to clean it up immediately. Do not pour liquid detergent onto the spill; this is illegal, makes recovery impossible and makes the spill worse under the surface.
Engines and Bilges
- Absolutely no oil, fuel, or anti-freeze is to be discharged into the marina. Use absorbent pads to soak up oil and fuel in bilges.
- Do not pump contaminated bilge water into the marina. Install a manual bilge pump shutoff switch to avoid discharging contaminated bilge water.
- Never drain oil, antifreeze or other liquids into the bilge. Use pumps to drain engine oil directly. Recycle all waste oil and antifreeze on shore.
- Do not dispose of fuel, oil or filters in the dumpsters. Recycle oil, antifreeze and oil filters at appropriate shore-side facilities. Do not mix any other fluid with waste oil when pouring into recycling tanks. Waste oil contaminated with other materials cannot be readily recycled and disposal costs increase dramatically.
- Do not use detergents or soaps on fuel, oil or otherwise contaminated bilge water. While enzyme-based bilge cleaners are generally safe to use, it may take some time before the oil sheen is gone. It is best to remove contaminated water and dispose of it appropriately at on-shore facilities. The discharge of emulsified oil is a violation of state law. Use absorbent pads.
- In Washington State, boats that are over 26’ in length are required to display an “oil Discharge is Prohibited” placard near the bilge pump switch (placards are available at most marine supply stores). Fines for discharging oil from a bilge can amount to as much as $20,000 per day per violation.
Additional Rules & Policies
- No parking is allowed on the ramp, turnaround, or access road located within the Marina launch.
- No swimming in the Marina area.
- No fishing in the Marina area.
- No riding bicycles, skateboards or skates in the Marina area.
- No running, horseplay or unsafe activity is allowed in the Marina area.
- Loitering on ramps, piers and docks is prohibited.
- Watercraft users shall use adequate and appropriate bumpers and mooring lines. Use of flotation devices as bumpers is prohibited.
- Consumption of alcohol or controlled substances on Marina property is prohibited by law.