The Finance Department would like to suggest opening your utility bill for the following reasons...
- View your monthly charges and account balance.
- Inserts with city wide news, notifications or important messages.
- Be informed of rate changes.
- Detect a leak early by monitoring your water usage.
- Ability to change your contact address on your utility bill stub.
- FAQs and contact information are on the back of your bill.
When sending your payment in, please include the utility bill stub to ensure payment is properly applied to the correct accounts. This will reduce account errors and frustration on your part when managing multiple accounts. Payments made online or through your bank need to include the entire account # including the decimal and two digits following it.
Another note...If you're not receiving a monthly bill for city services, please call 509-682-4037 or email UtilityBilling@cityofchelan.us.